Process description and general overview
The Bertuzzi CipMatic is an automatic CIP washing station suitable to clean tanks, machines and pipes by means of hot basic detergent heated at 75°C, hot acid detergent heated at 60°C and rinse by means of clean water.
The Group mainly consists of:
- 2 insulated mixing tanks suitable to store the basic and acid solution;
- 1 tank for water accumulation and optionally 1 tank for the water recovery;
- skid mounted CIP group including:
- high capacity pressure pump and heat exchanger for cleaning solutions. The CipMatic can be supplied with multiple washing lines, to clean contemporary different sections of the plant.
- Conductivity Meter to check the detergents concentration
- 2 dosing pumps for top up detergent
- distribution and recovery of detergents by means of pneumatic valves operated by PLC program
- control panel with touch screen supervisor